Employee Benefits Strategies for Your Business, Your Team, Your Solutions.
“Because People Matter.”
Who We Are
3to99 is your first choice for employee benefits and insurance solutions. For employers, our job is to give you the information, tools, resources and support you need to recruit and retain the best people for your team. For individuals, our job is to provide the knowledge and support you need to make great insurance choices and to get the most out of the insurance you have. Our promise is to:
- Always put people ahead of profit
- Talk about insurance in terms you understand
- Show you what’s possible and help you match the options to your need
- Never promote a product you don’t need or won’t use
- Serve you at the level you deserve
People matter! Your business can’t operate without a great team. To attract and retain the right people, you need the right benefits package. That’s all we do at 3to99. Get started today building your benefits package!
Compliance with ERISA, the Affordable Care Act, Section 125 is tricky. 3to99 can help you ensure you are in compliance with every element at a cost you can afford.
President & CEO
Centro Hispano de East Tennessee
Ed Britton | CEO/Owner
The InSite Group
Tara Campbell | HR Director
Volunteer Mechanical, Inc.
Susan Green | President
The Catering Kitchen
Wind River Landscape Company
What We Believe
• We believe that people matter more than profits.
• We believe that everyone should have access to insurance products to protect their health, their economic security and their family.
• We believe that people should be able to understand how their insurance works and how to take full advantage of the benefits they have.
• We believe that every client deserves a prompt response to their questions and a swift resolution to their problems.
Read Our Blog
Even if you have insurance, the cost of medical care can be overwhelming. Many insurance plans come with high premiums, deductibles, and co-pays, and the costs only keep rising. Is there anything you can do to get your healthcare costs under control? The answer is...
As an attractive incentive in a COVID-weary world, employee benefits demonstrate your dedication to your team's health and well-being, possibly tipping the scales for a prospective employee when it comes to working for your company versus a competitor’s. And for your...
As we move into the longer and warmer days of Spring, we feel the urge to clean up, de-clutter, and air out our surroundings. It’s time for renewal and a healthy, fresh start. There is another important area of our lives to revisit this time of year: life insurance....