Employee Benefits Strategies for Your Business, Your Team, Your Solutions.
“Because People Matter.”
Who We Are
3to99 is your first choice for employee benefits and insurance solutions. For employers, our job is to give you the information, tools, resources and support you need to recruit and retain the best people for your team. For individuals, our job is to provide the knowledge and support you need to make great insurance choices and to get the most out of the insurance you have. Our promise is to:
- Always put people ahead of profit
- Talk about insurance in terms you understand
- Show you what’s possible and help you match the options to your need
- Never promote a product you don’t need or won’t use
- Serve you at the level you deserve
People matter! Your business can’t operate without a great team. To attract and retain the right people, you need the right benefits package. That’s all we do at 3to99. Get started today building your benefits package!
Compliance with ERISA, the Affordable Care Act, Section 125 is tricky. 3to99 can help you ensure you are in compliance with every element at a cost you can afford.
President & CEO
Centro Hispano de East Tennessee
Ed Britton | CEO/Owner
The InSite Group
Tara Campbell | HR Director
Volunteer Mechanical, Inc.
Susan Green | President
The Catering Kitchen
Wind River Landscape Company
What We Believe
• We believe that people matter more than profits.
• We believe that everyone should have access to insurance products to protect their health, their economic security and their family.
• We believe that people should be able to understand how their insurance works and how to take full advantage of the benefits they have.
• We believe that every client deserves a prompt response to their questions and a swift resolution to their problems.
Read Our Blog
As unemployment numbers in the US reach their highest levels since the great depression, business owners and their employees face every day the question, what do I do now? Not only do employees face loss of income, they also face the possible loss of health insurance...
I know its crazy right now, and with businesses just beginning to reopen around the country there are so many things we still don't know about the future. But one thing we do know, to be successful we will need to keep our employees. To do that every business owner...
Businesses are beginning to reopen, and employees are coming back to work, or are they? Many employers are already discovering that some employees are not ready to come back. And even worse, some of the best workers in the work force are getting multiple offers from...